→ Outlet Site → Cable Termination → Connectors, Jacks → Keystone Jacks → Cat6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - Blue
What’s special about this Ethernet jack?
- Snaps into any universal keystone port, providing a Category 6 Ethernet connection
- Standard 110-type IDC termination allows fast termination by network professionals
- 50 micro inch gold plated contacts ensure efficient data transfer
- Complies with TIA-606 for high performance in today’s demanding networks
- Backwards compatible with Category 5 and 5e connections
- Ideal for use in patch panels, surface boxes, wall plates, and other applications as needed
Use these sturdy Category 6 keystone jacks to provide speedy data transfers in your modern network. These jacks meet all necessary industry standards for ensured performance.
||Unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) Keystone Jack
||Industry Standard Category 6 / Class E According to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
||110 / KRONE IDC Horizontal Punchdown Termination for 22-26 AWG UTP Solid Wire
||Balances Signal Transmission of Insertion Loss and Crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz
||FCC Part 68
||Black, Blue, Green, Ivory, Orange, Red, White, Yellow
||Cat6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - Blue