→ Outlet Site → Cables → Network Cables → Cat 6 → Cat6 RJ45 UTP Shielded Toolless Keystone Jack
What’s special about these Ethernet jacks?
- Snaps into any universal keystone knockout, providing a wide variety of installation options
- This fully shielded jack resists EMI/RFI, crosstalk, and other interference, keeping your data safe and noise free
- Easily terminated with a CAT6 patch cable for fast setup
- Standard 110-type IDC termination ensures any professional network installer will have no problem terminating the jack
- Ideal for use in applications in which electronic interference is regularly experienced
EMI and RFI interference can significantly compromise your network connections, causing problems that it will be hard to recover from. These fully shielded Category 6 jacks provide the best protection from interference at the jack level and are sturdily built for lifetime performance.
|Wire Size||22-26 AWG STP solid wire|
|Industry Standards||FCC 68, TIA/EIA 568B 2.1, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd edition|
||Cat6 RJ45 UTP Shielded Toolless Keystone Jack