→ Outlet Site → Panduit Products → Copper Systems → Patch Panels → Punchdown Patch Panels → DP6A™ 10Gig™ UTP Patch Panels → Punchdown Patch Panel, Cat 6A, Angled, 48 Port, 2RU
The 48 port, Angled Punchdown Patch Panel is ideal for eliminating a cable mess. Suitable for more high density applications.
Eliminate cable mess fast with the angle punchdown patch panel which can cater for higher density applications.
What's special about this product?
- Angled design allows for more high density applications eliminating the need for a horizontal panel
- Ports can be easily labeled for faster and more accurate identification which can save time for the user
- Optional labeling kits available DPLK48 and DPLK24 which contains an adhesive label holder for additional convenience for port identification
- Consists of write on areas which allow for panel and port identification for faster installation
- Panel can be mounted to a standard EIA 19 or 23 inch rack with an optional extender bracket which allows for quick and easy installation
- Panels contacts are plated with fifty micro-inches of gold which allows for superior performance and reliability. A quality product built to last.
- Ports 100% tested for RL and NEXT performance, while also being serialized individually for better traceability support
- Ports contain universal labeling which has been color coded for T568B and T568A wiring schemes for easier identification
- Patch panel meets and exceeds requirements and standards put forth for additional safety, reliability and strength: IEEE 802.3an-2006, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A, ISO 11801 Class EA, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3af
This patch panel is easy to use and install, and can be easily labeled for faster port identification. The 48 port, angled design on this punchdown panel allows for use with high density applications for faster setup and installation and is suitable for most work areas. Compatible with 6A cabling.
||Category 6 (EIA/TIA-568A)
||(48) RJ-45 ports
||Punchdown Patch Panel – Angled
of rack spaces
panel punchdown termination
Standards Endorsing this Product
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A
- ISO 11801 Class EA
- IEEE 802.3an-2006
- IEC 61156-5 Category 6A
- IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3
Manuals & Articles
Articles and How-To's
||Punchdown Patch Panel, Cat 6A, Angled, 48 Port, 2RU